|Perla orbs to her charge's apartment.|
|Cupid is a Dancer|
|Date||September 7, 2006|
|Episode||Cupid is a Dancer|
|Next Episode||Hate Me|
Cupid is a Dancer is the first episode of ninth season and the first episode not to feature the Charmed Ones, but their offspring.
|For a complete plot of Cupid is a Dancer, go here.|
Demon Darkar has obtained a Cupid Ring from a cupid and beams to their Temple in Italy. He kills cherubs and cupids as a part of a wicked plan made by Melina, an evil witch who was punished by Cupids to never find her love. Meanwhile, Perla is trying to adapt to her new problematic charge Adam, who has telekinetic powers. His Window of Opportunity is opened, and waits for him to choose his path.
- Halliwell Montgomery family — (Wyatt, Elena, Lestat, Patricia, Perla).
- Darkar, demon
- Melina, evil witch
- Head of all Cupids
- Beaming: Used by Darkar and Cupids.
- Shimmering: Darkar's real teleportation power, used by him several times.
- Genesis: Used by Melina to create her minions.
- Orbing: Used by Perla, Lestat, Wyatt and Patricia.
- Telekinesis: Used by Adam and the oldest Cupid.
- Super Strength: Used by Melina to throw the Cupid.
- Fireballs: Used by Melina's minions.
- Energy Bubbles: Used by Lestat bot offensively and defensively.
- Force Fields: Used by Wyatt to shield other cupids.
- Levitation: Used by Patricia to lift herself up beyond Lestat's shield.
- Telekinetic Orbing: Used by Patricia to deflect fireballs.